More Wedding Pictures! (Part 2)

Monday, September 10, 2012

I am not sure how many posts there will be about wedding pictures, but I've got a lot of pictures left to show! Here are some others. All of the ones with Meme in them make me tear up. Gosh I adore that woman. Also, if you want to see a video of Chris crying when he sees me walk down the aisle, click here.









Look at that face! He melts my heart.






My brother and Chris's sister. Love y'all!



This was for the "Longest Love Dance." They were married 64 years. (Tearing up now!)
This is when everyone burst out crying because the DJ played their first dance song and my Meme knew every word. Every. Single. Word. Amazing. It was seriously the most touching moment of my life.







 



I have gone to Camp Longhorn with these girls since we were about 8 years old!










4 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding photos! It looks like you had a fun reception too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting married. You look gorgeous. I love the pictures of everyone rocking out and the baby in the wagon.. so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hena! The wagon was success. That poor baby was sick all. day. long. and she pulled it together right when the ceremony started. Such a dollface :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete