Bloglovin' - Important FYI

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Soooo...

Google just announced they're getting rid of Google Reader! Google reader is how I keep up with all my blogs. Eeeek, what is a girl to do?

If you follow me, and all your other faves through Google Friend Connect (GFC) I would suggest you switch over to Bloglovin'.

To make your life easier, because that is what I am here for, right, here is a link for you to follow me via Bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Jax posted a great tutorial on how to transfer ALL your Google Reader Blogs to Bloglovin'. You can read her tutorial here.

Lovelovelove,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! I provided a tutorial (for transfering all your reader blogs to bloglovin') on my blog so nobody loses any of their favorite blogs. I'd love if you would share it!

    http://jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-transfer-all-your-google-reader.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...I've been following your blog through Bloglovin' cause you're one of my favorites :) Thanks for linking up to design in your home! I'll let you know when I do the feature post!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always lookin out for me friend :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete