High Five For Friday!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Thank the good Lord the week is over. In anticipation of my test, I haven't been sleeping or eating much lately. Now that it is over (still waiting on the results...) I can relax a bit!

And, my Granddad is coming to stay with us this weekend! I couldn't be more thrilled. He is super excited to get out of Austin and head up to D-town. He hasn't seen our house yet, so I am looking forward to showing him around and spending some quality time with him. 


1. I finally mastered this top bun/knot thing. The sock bun was a no-go for my hair, but the tease-your-hair-until-it-is-a-rats-nest was a yes. Tutorial to come soon!


2. Bailey really parties hard. Just kidding. Just an afternoon cat nap while Mom studied.


3. When you ate all the Chex, this is the next best thing.


4. This face.

5. July 4th attire. 

How was your holiday?? Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Lauren!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love puppy faces and weird positions...and your 4th outfit.. <3

    ReplyDelete