2013, you were so good!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I started my year of no clothes shopping.

Traveled to Boston with my honey.


Celebrated my 23rd birthday.

Chris and I ate at a super fancy restaurant for my birthday/valentines and our bill was $350. Once in a lifetime thing, obviously.We still talk about that meal to this day.

Lost my Grandpa John the day before Valentines. 

I went to Atlanta with Chris and went to the World of Coca-Cola and The Georgia Aquarium while he was in a conference all day.

I got my master's degree. I now have an MBA and teach fifth grade. Sometimes you do things and then after it is done you realize what you truly want to do.

I lost my job in public accounting.

Chris and I took our parents to Wicked for Mother's Day.

I found out what I am supposed to be doing in life, and now I teach fifth grade to the most wonderful children in the world. God knows what he is doing.

Celebrated my little brother graduating as Salutatorian of his high school. Seriously one of the proudest moments of my life.

Celebrated my sister-in-law graduating with her nursing degree! 

Went to Gulf Shores, Alabama.

Attended multiple wonderful weddings.


Celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on June 16th. 

Enjoyed a summer of no working, but lots of studying for my teaching certification.

Went to the Texas Style Conference and met blog friends in real life. I can now call them real life best friends. Shanna and Stesha are are gorgeous on the outside as they are on the inside!


In August I started my dream job.


Went to Kansas City in October to visit Chris's sister.


We ate delicious fried food at the State Fair.


I chopped off and donated 11 inches of my hair. 


My Daddy turned 60.

We celebrated Thanksgiving a week early with your family and got to spend quality time with Mawmaw.

Chris shot the silliest looking nine point buck anyone has ever seen.

Christmas was in the Hill Country with my family this year. We ate prime rib, hunted, and soaked up lots of family time.

Now it is 2014 and I can't help wonder what is in store for us this year! 2012 was great, 2013 was greater, so I can only pray that 2014 is the greatest! We already have big things happening and I can't wait to share it with y'all!

Happy New Year!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. $350 restaurant bill? I think my husband would flip out...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful year! Happy New Year to the Tucker's! Praying for more blessings for y'all this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many wonderful things! Here's to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture of us is one of my faves!! What a weekend. I hope we can do it all over again in 2014!! I am so proud of all your accomplishments and that you are finally doing what God intended for you to do!! Many blessings in 2014 & I hope we can hug again soon! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you were at Texas Style Conference!?! How did I miss so many great people? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had an awesome year! Thank you for sharing some of it with us!

    ReplyDelete