Winter Photoshoot

Monday, January 13, 2014









Last Sunday we had our pictures taken by the incredibly talented Britney at Tucker Images. The name thing is just a coincidence. If you need a photographer for anything, Britney is your girl. She is based here in the Dallas area, but flies anywhere and everywhere. She is a joy to work with and her pictures are breathtaking. From babies to weddings, she does it all, and she does it good. Go check her out, here

By the way, it was 33 degrees out with a windchill in the teens...and she still managed to make Chris and I look like we weren't shivering our booties off!

Thanks Brit! 
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. FRIEND! You are stunning. What beautiful pictures of y'all. Wooho. Hope you have had a great start to your week. I need a catch up session soon to fill you in. Sigh. haha Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRIEND! You are stunning. What beautiful pictures of y'all. Wooho. Hope you have had a great start to your week. I need a catch up session soon to fill you in. Sigh. haha Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a gorgeous photoshoot!!! I love the lighting!
    Xo,
    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com
    Be sure to enter my $240 Giveaway: http://www.askawayblog.com/2014/01/win-indie-chick-prize-pack-240-value.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your photos are gorgeous!!! And never would've guessed they were taken during an Icepocalypse :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! Oh my, your eyes look so blue. These photos are just beautiful. Love the lighting and of course, it helps to have two good looking subjects too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look gorgeous!!! That shirt makes your eyes pop like whoa! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even...I mean...I don't even...know what to say. Friend..these are beautiful!!!!! So wintery romantic and that sweater makes those gorgy blues P-O-P gurl fran!!! Love these and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures look fantastic! Beautiful couple!
    xo-Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  9. How and WHY are you two perfection?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful photos! The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! What a great looking couple! And the green sweater looks so great against your hair! I couldn't even tell you guys were cold either!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love your sweater...it really makes your eyes POP! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete