WIWW: Plaid + Leather + Link Up

Wednesday, December 3, 2014










I've been living in these Old Navy flannel boyfriend shirts. I have two and asked for three more for Christmas and, since I'm Santa, he'll be delivering just what I asked for...because I'm on the nice list...because I teach America's (10 year old) youth and everyone who does that should automatically be on the nice list for life.

On the topic of America's youth, aka my students, I sure do get all worked up and can't wait for a break from them. Then BAM, I start to miss them. It is the darn weirdest thing! Then we are all back at school for approximately 20 minutes and we are already counting down the days until Christmas break. It's definitely a "I love ya, but a break is freaking awesome" type of relationship.

And one more thing about those little cherubs of mine. We are taking this test right now (blah!) that my district requires we give and my kiddos are knocking it out of the park. It is so reassuring when they take a test like this and you can finally breathe and know you are doing something right. And sometimes you do things really wrong, but at least most of the time you're doing what's right. 

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy.

14 comments:

  1. I love everything from the aviators, to the plaid, to the peep toe booties. Lovely outfit!

    www.jeresygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red lining peeking through on the bag :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgsh I have been loving Old Navy's boyfriend shirts too--I already have them in two colors ha :) But not this one--now its on my list! You look great!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super comfy and ready for fall! Love it!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously Sarah, I cannot get over this new design or how freaking BEAUTIFUL you are. Your style is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great comfy outfit! Love that you're taking pictures in a parking lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the old navy shirts are seriously the best. you look so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that plaid boyfriend shirt, looks so cozy and cute on you! Thanks for hosting:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want those shooooooes!!! Totally cute outfit my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need one these boyfriend shirts, you seriously look so cute and comfortable!! I hope you enjoy your well deserved upcoming Christmas break, I'm not a teacher but can totally see that I miss you, but need a break kind of thing!

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too stinking adorable. And I agree....the tops from ON are the BEST!!! I love the one you are wearing....may need to copy soon! Glad your little cherubs are rocking the test...is it the STARR one?

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the plaid, love the shoes... this is a perfect outfit for me! Why am I not wearing it?

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit!! Love the plaid and the booties! Found your blog via Fahionably Employed blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete