Five for Friday

Friday, February 20, 2015

1. The other day we saw a brand new Range Rover and I said to Chris, "Gosh, that is a nice Range Rover!" to which he replied, "It looks like a vehicle with botox...it's just trying to be too much." I laughed out loud!

2. I finished this book and it was so good. So. good. I can't wait to get her other books! I now started this book and it is also so good (so far). I normally don't read educational-type books, but this one is sucking me in.

3. This nail polish. It is my all-time fave and I just realized I need more of it.


4. Bailey's face. 

5. We officially have a supper club/game night on the calendar with our friends! We have been talking about doing monthly dinners and game nights, but we never get around to getting a date solidified. I can't wait to make this a new ritual!

Happy Friday!

Linking up with NarciErika, and Andrea.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!! Bailey's face... and I wish we were attending that game night too : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah love the faces!! Loved The Husbands Secret and Big Little Lies!

    ReplyDelete