Friday Favorites

Friday, September 18, 2015


One || Hello Fresh. See those won-ton/dumplings above? Made my me, Chef Tuck. No I'm not getting paid to say any of this, but it is pretty awesome. I know there are a lot of those meal delivery companies floating around, but I happened to get a free week of Hello Fresh and the convenience is unreal. To have everything you need for a meal delivered to your door with detailed instructions on how to cook it....the food angels are singing!

Two || These. Yes, just yes.

Three || I want a new fall/winter bag, but holy options! I've been eyeing some here, but wold love suggestions!

Four || Any of these would be the perfect present for a special woman in your life. Or a gift for yourself. Christmas is coming and it is never too early to get started shopping!

Five || Our favorite pumpkin patch is all set up and opening this weekend and I can't wait! Seeing pumpkin patches makes it more real that the best season of all is almost here!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for fall being just around the corner! If these temps would only calm down! Pumpkin patches are the best!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a week of Blue Apron and loved it!
    I am also on the prowl for a fall bag...so many options

    ReplyDelete