WIWW: Ready or not + Link Up

Wednesday, September 9, 2015







top // pants // shoes // earrings // rocksbox: code tuckerupxoxo
It is September, people. If I wasn't worried about literally dying from a heat stroke, I'd be wearing my fall clothes. As it plays out, I love my life, so shorts and dresses are the attire for now, but at the first crack of temperatures below 80 you can bet every Texan will be whippin' out their booties and scarfs proclaiming on Instagram that fall has arrived. And that picture will probably be followed with a "day at the pool!" post just to keep followers on their toes. 

I don't think we are set to hit 100 this week and we have a "cold front" blowing in that will drop temperatures to the upper 80's, but it is supposed to rain making the humidity stay at the tippy-top of the percentage charts at approximately 100%. Basically you can drink the air it is so wet.

Aside from the weather, I can't wait to recap our trip to Mexico! We went last Thursday for my cousin's wedding. My whole family was there and we all had the best time. 

Happy Wednesday! 

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! That peplum top is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make peplum look good ;) And those booties...still lusting after those peep toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those peep-toe booties are cute! I have a similar cognac pair that have been on repeat but now you have me wanting a black pair :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! such a simple yet perfect outfit. I love the necklace, it really finishes the look off perfectly!
    Thanks so much for hosting Sarah
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shirt! It makes me really want to invest in a peplum top, you wear it so well!!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually super excited to get my fall clothes out. Oh and I've wanted to ask, how familiar are you with the area around the American airlines center?

    ReplyDelete