WIWW: On a Thursday! + Link Up

Thursday, December 10, 2015









I'm a day late, but better late than never, right? And I finally have a real post for you today (insert dancing girl in the red dress emoji)!

Last night my best friend and I went to Watermark Church's Christmas Concert with Phil Wickham and Shane and Shane. It was amazing! Absolutely amazing, but this momma was tired. I didn't get home until 10:30pm. That's two and a half hours after I normally get in bed. #notjoking 

Today has been a straight struggle. I've eaten about 400g of sugar, drank over my allotted amount of caffeine, and I am still struggling to stay awake!

Anyways!! How nice is it to see real pictures up there? I don't know about y'all, but I was sure getting tired of filling my space with those gift guides and other random things. As much as I love telling people what they should be buying someone for Christmas, I love posting real pictures so much more.

Last weekend Chris braved the crowds with me and we went out shopping for the entire day. We didn't get many wants, but more necessities...including Cold Stone. Yum. I demanded my pictures be taken since I was actually dressed in something other than yoga pants and a tee. 

I'm also loving documenting this bump of mine. I wasn't that into it at first because I just looked like I had a burrito belly, but now we are in full-blown baby belly mode. And, this belly is getting tight!! I'm starting to look more round and less lumpy. #yay

I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow!  He is due April 8th...four months from now. Holy cow! He is still nameless and we've made zero nursery progress, but we sure are enjoying watching him grow by the evidence of my belly! 

Happy Thursday!

3 comments: