WIWW: Bumpdate + Link Up!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016


How far along: 33 weeks + five days

Baby size: A honeydew melon! 19+ inches and 4.5 pounds!

Sleep: By the end of each day I can hardly keep my eyes open. I've even been having to DVR The Bachelor because I can't stay awake through the whole thing! I fall asleep within minutes of laying my head down and don't wake up until I have to pee, then I can fall right back asleep.

Belly button: Same as last week...Still in some days and flat the others. It has yet to fully pop and I'm still as terrified as ever!

Maternity clothes: If the weather keeps it up in the 70's like it has lately, I am going to be out of luck. Most of my maternity clothes are for the winter, but I think I'll be able to manage for six more weeks. I don't want to buy anymore maternity clothes at this point.

Movement: I have a feeling Graham is going to be a ball full of energy like his daddy. This little guy loves chocolate and apples. The foot in the rib is a constant reminder that he is getting bigger and the doctor confirmed on Monday that he is still head down. He gets the hiccups all the time and I can feel them down in my 'area', so I figured he was still head down! 

Cravings: No major cravings lately! Although we did have McDonald's after church on Sunday...and it was delicious.

Symptoms: The hip pain when I wake up at night is still there in full force. It is brutal, but I know I've really gotten off easy with this little guy, so I try to not complain. I've been having some major hot flashes that my kiddos get a kick out of. It just hits and I have to go stand outside for a minute. 

Wedding rings: I officially cannot get my rings over my knuckle. My fingers aren't even swollen, but it is like my joints grew. I hope they go back to their normal size because I don't want to get all three of my rings resized!

Looking forward to: Him getting here! His room isn't done and we don't even have everything we need, but I am getting anxious to meet him! 

Nursery progress: We got his recliner in last Monday, did some rearranging, and now we are just figuring out where we want all the decorations. I've been organizing everything we've gotten at our showers and I really hope to just make a little progress each night. It is all coming together and I can't wait to have a baby to complete the space!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here. 

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't get my rings on starting around week 30 (same thing - fingers weren't swollen, just couldn't get it over my knuckle!). It took a month or two after I had my son to be able to wear my rings again, but they did go back to normal so don't worry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close! Looking great! Hope you're having a wonderful week.

    - xox Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! How is it 6 weeks and he will be here already?! You are the cutest preggo my friend! Love that top on you...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that shirt!!! You look great!! Can't believe how soon our babies will be here!!

    ReplyDelete