WIWW: White Jeans/Bulky Sweater + Link Up

Wednesday, February 22, 2017







Thanks to Graham's mimi (my mom) for taking these pictures! If your parents don't know up from down on an iphone and aren't sure what button to push on a DSLR, then you can appreciate these pictures just as much as I do! I had to give a few reminders to not cut off my hear or feet, and the fixed lens was a bit tricky, but we managed!

Onto the fashion part of this post. This Tory Burch purse has quickly become my most carried purse. I have a Louis Vuitton, but you can't beat a cross body. I've been carrying this purse daily because I never have time to switch to another one, but I'm not mad about it.

Also, can we touch on the fact that anywhere I go there are at least 95% of the women I see wearing white jeans. I think we are all dying for spring to get here.

This post has been so positive that I don't want to mention the fact that this sweater was given to me as a maternity sweater and has several giant holes. It is a size large from H&M and I will probably never get rid of it. It's amazing and I'm so thankful for the large, bulky sweater trend. 

Happy Wednesday, friends!


9 comments:

  1. So funny this is a maternity sweater. Right when I saw it I thought I need ones of those too, big and bulky for the win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in neutrals! And there is nothing better than a giant, cozy, broken in sweater!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that!! I wish it wasn't a hand me down and I could find it in another color!

      Delete
  3. Hangover maternity clothes are the best. :) Definitely can appreciate that your mom took the pictures. My mom doesn't even have an iphone yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do easy clothes and neutral colors so well. Love how chic yet casual this is. Great booties and sweater. BTW, I love the posts with Chris' commentary of "The Bachelor".

    I welcome you to stop by the blog and share your awesome style with my readers on my new linkup, this week. Happy Hump Day! Thanks, Ada! =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/02/thursday-moda-52-one-year-celebration.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bulky sweater trend! I hopped right on board after having our little. I hope it never goes away! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! If Texas would give us a true winter, I'd have more reason to wear it!

      Delete