Graham || 15 Month Update

Tuesday, July 25, 2017









Holy cow! Where has time gone? How do I have a tiny tornado of a toddler?? With all the craziness, I will say that if I could birth (ouch!) a 12+ month old, I would! Babies are cute, but toddlers are FUN!

Here are some of G's stats from his 15 month appointment.

Weight: 27lbs 5.5oz - 95%

Height: 31.5 inches - 58%

He currently has eight teeth and is cutting four more. #fun

Food: Graham is an eater, obviously. He loves most foods and will eat anything we are eating. He prefers water to milk and will eat a billion raisins a day if you let him. He loves fruit and loves throwing all his food to the "PUPPIES!!!!"

Activity: This boy is ALL boy and ALL over the place. One day I looked over and he had climbed up his highchair and was standing in it sooo proud of himself. He loves play falling off the couch and we catch him, but one day I know we will miss.

Sleep: Graham is a rock star sleeper. He LOVES his sleep! When it is nap time, I will ask him if he wants to go night-night and he repeats back, "nih, nihhhh." I walk in the room, give him a kiss, plop him down, and he goes right to sleep! Same goes for bedtime. WE say it is night-night time and we give him a bath, read tons of books, kiss him, and plop him down! Chris is dying to get him to nap with him (he loves cuddling), but G loves his routine and his bed too much!

Sign language: All credit for this goes to G's pre-school! I feel like I can have full conversations with him in sign language. It is amazing! His new favorite thing to sign is "more please" to anything and everything he wants more of! Swinging, swimming, eating...you name it, he signs "more please!"

Personality: Graham is a HAM! We do not have a shy boy on our hands. At a minor league baseball game last week, we were sitting in the second row and G kept standing on my legs and YELLING, "HIII!!!" to everyone behind us. When we go to restaurants he waves to anyone looking his way. He is so sweet to others and isn't too clingy to me at all!

He loves to make you laugh! If you laugh at whatever he is doing, he will laugh with you can keep on doing it to make you laugh.

He loves to dance and can really get a good sway going.

Right now Graham is enrolled in ISR swim lessons. He is doing SO good and he has become a little fish! Anytime we go to the pool, G loves to jump in and swim to anyone and everyone.

Words: My family is loud and Graham definitely inherited that. He is a loud talker and gets very demanding, very quickly. Take water for example. When he wants his "WAAAAA-WAAAAA" he wants his water and he wants it now! He will repeat "WAAAAA-WAAAAA" over and over until he gets his water!!

He also says mommy, daddy, nannnn-uhhh (banana), puppy, Mimi, Bailey, thank you, please, fish, ball, WOW, and a slew of other words we can only decode occasionally.

This has been the best age!! Watching G discover new things and communicate is the best thing ever. He is my little bestie and watching him grow is so stinking fun! I love his chubby feet and dimpled hands and pray he always loves giving me a million kisses before bed!

1 comment:

  1. I love this age when they can start communicating to you. It's so sweet. I feel like I say that about every age! Yay for a great sleeper! Our first was like that too!...can't say the same for our second though :(

    ReplyDelete